How to come
Several modes of transportation lead to the Bataclan:
- Oberkampf, lignes 5 et 9
- Filles du Calvaire ligne 8
- Oberkampf-Richard Lenoir, ligne 56 et 96
- Station au 104 Boulevard Richard Lenoir
- Station au 1 rue du Grand Prieuré
- Parking Trois Bornes, 11 rue Trois Bornes
- Parking Alhambra, 50 rue de Malte
The nearest train station is Gare de Lyon. To plan your trip, you can either chose :
A cloakroom is available at the entrance of the venue. It is mandatory to leave helmets at the cloakroom. Coats and bags are allowed within reasonable limit of places available.
Please be advised that bulky items (large bags, suitcases…) are not allowed in Le Bataclan and are not accepted at the cloakroom.
You will be charged 3€ per item left at the coat check and 5€ for a bag.